Model No.: MCWS-400
Item: Dissolved Gas Flotation Units For Wastewater Treatment Unit
Material: Shipment Container, Carbon Steel
Working Pressure: 0.45MPa
After-sales Service Provided: Video Technical Support, Field Installation, Commissioning And Training, Field Maintenance And Repair Service, Free Spare Parts, Online Support
Warranty: 1 Year
Application: Remove Suspended Solid From Water
Function: Remove Oil Or Any Waste From Water
Capacity: 100 Cube
Packaging: standard export package
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: 100 sets per month
Sewage treatment dissolved air flotation unit is a kind of efficient sewage treatment equipment, mainly used for solid-liquid separation and liquid-liquid separation.The primary objective of a sewage treatment dissolved air flotation unit is to reduce Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) loading by the removal of high COD contaminants including fats, oils and greases, color, organic matter and colloidal material. The system can be used with or without the addition of chemicals, depending on the waste type, chemicals can further enhance performance.
MCWS series dissolved air floatation is mainly for solid-liquid or liquid-liquid separation. Large sum of micro bubbles produced by dissolving and releasing system adhere to solid or liquid particles with same density as waste water to make the whole float to the surface thus achieve the aim of solid-liquid or liquid-liquid separation.
(1) Remove oil and TSS.
(2) Separate small particles and algae in groundwater.
(3) Recover valuable products in industrial sewage such as paper pulp.
(4) Act as secondary sedimentation tank to separate and concentrate suspended particles and sludge.
(1) Large capacity, high efficiency and small occupying space.
(2) Compact structure, easy operation and maintenance.
(3) Silt expansion elimination.
(5) Aerate to the water while air floating, it has an obvious effect to the elimination of active agent and foul smell in water. Meanwhile, the increased dissolved oxygen provides a favorable condition to the follow-up process.
(6) It can achieve the best effect in adopting this method when disposing the water with lower temperature, lower turbidity and more algae.
slaughtering, starch, pharmaceuticals, papermaking, printing and dyeing,
leather and tannery, petrochemical industry, domestic wastewater, etc.
As a waste water treatment system features simple operation, high automation and modular design, it also has below advantages:
*Save 50% occupying area compared with traditional system.
*Relative high MLSS value(<15g/L)and long residue time for sludge(<60days).
*Stable producing water quality for different inlet water.
*Less sludge residue reduces cost for sludge treatment.
*Low energy consumption, simple cleaning and low operation cost.
Guangzhou MeCan Medical Limited
Address: Room 510,Yidong Mansion,No.301-303,Huanshi Middle Road,Yuexiu,Guangzhou City,Guangdong,China,Guangzhou,Guangdong
Contact Person: Joe Jiang