Model No.: MCKS-30
Item: New Type Dryer Metallurgy Rotary Kiln
Production Capacity: 30-6000ton For Metallurgy Rotary Kiln
Warranty: 1 Year For Metallurgy Rotary Kiln
Voltage: 380V For Metallurgy Rotary Kiln
Power(W): 800-20000KW For Metallurgy Rotary Kiln
Dimension(L*W*H): Parameter For Metallurgy Rotary Kiln
Weight: 10t-2000t For Metallurgy Rotary Kiln
Application For Metallurgy Rotary Kiln: Construction
Capacity For Metallurgy Rotary Kiln: 150-6000TPD
Fuel For Metallurgy Rotary Kiln: Coal Powder
Packaging: standard export package
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: 100 sets per month
Certificate: ISO9001:2008 for Metallurgy Rotary Kiln
The new type metallurgical rotary kiln is simply constructed and presents a large variety of superiorities such as easy and reliable operation, little quick-wear parts, high operation rate, and premium finished products.
The metallurgical rotary kiln body is the main component, which is usually as long as 30-150m.The metallurgical roasting equipment is composed of the kiln head, kiln body and kiln tail. Among which, the metallurgical rotary kiln head is mainly used to discharge, with larger diameter than the kiln body. In addition, the kiln tail, the significant part of the rotary kiln, mainly undertakes material feeding and kiln sealing.
Application for Metallurgy Rotary Kiln:
The metallurgical rotary kiln is mainly used in metallurgy industry for roasting various mineral materials. To be specific, it can be used in steel plants for magnetizing roast of lean iron ore and oxidizing roast of chromite and josephinite, in refractory material factory for roasting high metallurgical minerals, in aluminum plants for roasting clinkers and aluminium hydroxide, and in chemical plants for roasting aluminum ore sand, chrome ore powder, etc.
Structural Characteristics for Metallurgy Rotary Kiln:
1. The tyres, riding wheel and open gear of this roasting furnace are made of alloy cast steel.
2. The metallurgical roasting equipment body is made of premium carbon steel or alloy steel plate by means of rolling and automatic welding.
3. The slide shoe bearing features large gap and impossibility of grinding the shoe.
4. A hydraulic thrust roller is typically adopted.
5. The cylindrical roasting kiln is designed with a special driving device which consists of a hard teeth reducer, a flexible diaphragm coupler and a direct current motor.
6. The metallurgical rotary kiln is equipped with a low speed driving device.
7. The kiln head and tail are respectively characterized by metal leaf type seal and air-tight seal.
Guangzhou MeCan Medical Limited
Address: Room 510,Yidong Mansion,No.301-303,Huanshi Middle Road,Yuexiu,Guangzhou City,Guangdong,China,Guangzhou,Guangdong
Contact Person: Joe Jiang