Model No.: MCKS-110
Certification: ISO, CE, CE ISO
Item: Production Line Of Sludge Treatment
Type: Refuse Collector
Warranty: 2 Years
RAW MATERIAL: Waste Engine Oil
Function: Municipal Solid Waste Sorting
Voltage: 200-480)V Sludge Treatment
Power: 220v/380v Sludge Treatment
Application: Waste Treatment
Packaging: standard export package
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: 100 sets per month
Certificate: CE ISO
The preparation of biochar from sludge by dry distillation is a chemical reaction under closed, anaerobic, non-combustion and high temperature conditions. Sludge is heated at high temperature, including pyrolysis, dehydrogenation, thermal condensation, gasification, carbonization and other reactions under the action of dry distillation and thermal decomposition. To maximize the value of sludge components, so that the process of sludge treatment can produce surplus value, the realization of recycling is not only environmental protection, but also make sludge treatment profitable.
1. Dry distillation is carried out under sealed, oxygen-free, non-combustion and high temperature conditions, avoiding the production of dioxins, nitrogen oxides and so on.
2. The mixture gas (water vapor, non-condensable combustible gas) produced in the process of dry distillation oil sludge treatment is purified and separated, and the combustible components such as methane and ethane are used as the fuel of the dry distillation sludge unit.
3. Clean gas fuels such as coal gas are used in the treatment of sludge by dry distillation. The tail gas produced by the above-mentioned gas fuels after combustion in the combustion chamber reaches the national standard and is discharged.
4. Sludge is directly transported to the retort unit for treatment, which avoids bacterial fermentation, odor and air pollution in the sludge.
5. The water vapor produced in the process of sludge treatment by dry distillation is condensed, recovered and purified to be condensed water, which is recycled as supplementary water of gas generator.
6. The dry distillation sludge treatment unit is equipped with dust removal equipment. During the dry distillation process, biochar dust can be prevented from polluting the workshop environment and protecting the working environment and health of the operators.
1. The treatment of sludge by dry distillation can be used to treat sludge with strong water adaptability and water content less than 80%.
2. All the pathogenic microorganisms and parasites in the sludge were completely destroyed when the pyrolysis temperature was above 600.
3. The system is easy to operate and easy to maintain. It can maintain stable operation throughout the year.
4. The products are bioorganic carbon, with wide uses and good economic value.
5. Adopting automatic control and real-time monitoring, convenient control and stable parameters.
The Technical Process
Guangzhou MeCan Medical Limited
Address: Room 510,Yidong Mansion,No.301-303,Huanshi Middle Road,Yuexiu,Guangzhou City,Guangdong,China,Guangzhou,Guangdong
Contact Person: Joe Jiang